Following the events, the offender will have to undergo a new psychophysical examination to determine if he is fit to drive again.
For his part, the Minister of Transport Mario Meoni, said: “Reckless driving, lack of awareness of risks and non-compliance with regulations are the main reasons why road accidents occur in Argentina”.
“We know that education is one of the main pillars to make the road safety a state policy that saves lives, but also we need to tighten the controls of transit”added.
The driver’s arrest was carried out this Sunday while a traffic control and inspection operation was being implemented to prevent bites.
The arrest of the driver was carried out this Sunday while a control and inspection operation for bite prevention carried out by the National Road Safety Agency, together with the Federal Police, Gendarmerie, Prefecture and Campana Transit.
During the day, the vehicle documentation and the correct use of the helmet were controlled in Panamericana km 72 at the height of Campana. In addition, preventive patrols were carried out in the area and traffic was ordered.
As a result, 124 infraction records were drawn up and 23 driver’s licenses, 23 motorcycles and 20 automobiles were withheld.
To conclude, Meoni emphasized: “As a State, we have to be there to enforce the laws and punish those who do not. That is why we are working with the team of the National Road Safety Agency in coordination with the National Ministry of Security, authorities of each municipal jurisdiction and security forces, because we believe in road safety as a State policy ”.
After the operation, Pablo Martínez Carignano, executive director of the ANSV, highlighted: “We are going to repeat it, because it is the only way to face this type of risky behavior. We ask local governments to make the greatest possible effort to carry out controls, because we must not forget that nothing kills more young people in Argentina than road insecurity ”.
The incident with the attack on the film crew of Ksenia Sobchak in the Central Ural Monastery is regrettable. About this “RIA Novosti” said the deputy head of the State Duma Committee on International Affairs Natalia Poklonskaya.
She hoped that the victims of the attack in the monastery would soon recover, and the story of the schema-leader Sergiy (Nikolai Romanov), who was to appear before the church court on 26 June for speaking about the coronavirus and closing of churches, “will end well.” Earlier, the media repeatedly called him “Poklonskaya’s confessor”.
“I’m sure he [схиигумен Сергий] she’s very worried about what happened and, of course, didn’t want such a conflict, especially, as far as I know from the media, he himself wasn’t there, ”Poklonskaya said.
According to her, during visits to the monastery, she did not see the assault by any of the ministers. Poklonskaya added that “any provocation and excesses on this score” are “dishonest methods of achieving goals” for her. She urged people to protect “pure faith” and not succumb to provocations.
Sobchak posted a video after the attack in the monastery
The company said that employees committed a gross violation of the rules for the operation of the tailings, which led to the dumping of waste
Photo: radionovasg / VK
Some employees of the Talnakh enrichment plant (PF, part of Norilsk Nickel) have been suspended from work, the Norilsk Nickel said in a statement to RBC. “Responsible persons of the Pacific Fleet are suspended from the performance of their duties,” the company said.
Norilsk Nickel also said that Pacific Fleet officers committed “a flagrant violation of the rules for operating the tailings of the factory.”
The dumping occurred earlier on Sunday. According to Norilsk Nickel, the leadership of the Pacific Fleet decided to pump clarified industrial water into the adjacent territory in order to prevent possible emergency situations associated with an increase in the water level in the settling pond of the tailing dump.
Earlier, Rosprirodnadzor reported that the water level in the pond rose sharply after conducting hydraulic tests of the hot water pipeline and rainfall.
Investigators began checking due to dumping of waste at the Norilsk Nickel factory
Director Sergei Yerzhenkov, who shot a film with TV presenter Ksenia Sobchak at the Sredneuralskiy Convent in the Sverdlovsk Region, broke his arm during an attack on a film crew.
In a conversation with RBC, he said that he was attacked by three. According to him, one of the attackers was an Orthodox activist Sergei Kolesov, who had previously participated in events related to the construction of the church in Yekaterinburg square. As Erzhenkov said, a man has a black belt in taekwondo and is a physical education teacher in an Orthodox gymnasium.
He added that he and Sobchak were separated and surrounded. His arms were wrung, they tumbled to the ground. One of the nuns took the camera from him, handed it to the man, and he immediately ran away. Later, they deleted all the records, formatted the USB flash drive and returned the device. Yerzhenkov noted that he did not know which of the attackers had broken his arm.
Sobchak announced her intention to sue after the attack in the monastery
“I was sure that I just had a dislocation, but it turned out to be a turning point. Doctors said that I did not feel pain due to adrenaline, but I will feel it in the evening. This is what happened, ”he shared.
In the hands of Donald Trump, the pandemic of the century is an invaluable instrument for push the nationalist agenda of hoarding power, closing borders and attacking international organizations. On Monday, before going to bed, the US president surprised his own and strangers with a tweet announcing “the suspension of immigration to the United States.” Yesterday the White House was still trying to articulate this tweet that was not limited to avoiding a possible rebound of the epidemic.
«In light of attack of the invisible enemyAs well as the need to protect the jobs of our GREAT American citizens, I will sign an Executive Order to temporarily suspend immigration to the US, ”he wrote.
Without a doubt, the president had already probed this possibility with his most nationalist advisers and it is not difficult to intuit from whom the idea originated. According to ‘The New York Times’, Stephen Miller, the 34-year-old far-right adviser who inspired his Muslim veto and the family separation at the border, coordinated efforts yesterday to draft the executive order. The Office of the Legal Counsel was studying the draft to ensure that it passes the scrutiny of the courts, so it is not known whether the president will be able to sign it today, as he wishes, or will have to wait a few days.
His Twitter account yesterday had chosen other courses, such as his determination to support “the great US oil industry” or his “excellent” ratings of 96% among Republicans. “This must also mean that we are doing a great job managing the pandemic, ”he decided. Trump considers himself a genius “greater than the Fake News wants to admit,” he tweeted proudly. “I’ve had great ratings all my life.”
In early April, after closing the border with Mexico, which has far fewer cases than the United States, the president promised that the issuance of temporary visas for farm laborers would continue. “You I have given my word to farmers. Those people have been coming for years and years and will continue to do so, “he promised.
Rural America, which contributes the bulk of its followers, needs that labor, like the acquisitions of Chinese grain, the negotiating weapon of the Asian giant against the outbursts of the President, who shapes his decisions to please the bases. The decision to close the borders to defend their jobs was addressed to them.
Precisely because the objective is propaganda, the veto is not expected to affect all travelers, but rather the residence permits or ‘Green Cards’ that are often requested by those who have already lived in the United States for years on temporary visas. More than a million foreigners obtained that legal residence in 2018, despite the fact that the process has slowed down a lot since Trump is in power. Compared to 2016, the last year of Barack Obama, visa issuance has decreased by 25%. Health, agricultural and technology workers would be exempt from the new veto, according to sources in several American newspapers.
The news aims to give a moral boost to the inhabitants of states that begin to reopen against all precaution. Georgia will be the first to authorize the reopening of gyms, bowling alleys and hair salons this week, followed next week by movie theaters, social clubs and restaurants, though Governor Brian Kemp urges the elderly and people with health problems to stay. at home until May 13. The state has confirmed 84,000 cases and 726 deaths, but Kemp says he trusts “in the common sense” of his employers.
Tennessee will begin reopening on Monday, as South Carolina, which has chosen florists, furniture stores and department stores for outpost, provided they are limited to five clients for every thousand square feet (93 square meters). Texas will begin with the delivery of sidewalk orders, the restart of medical procedures, and the reopening of state parks, in that order.
New York, the epicenter of the pandemic, recorded less than 500 deaths and 1,300 new hospitalizations on Monday for the first time in nearly three weeks. The state maintains the closing order until May 15. Its Governor, Andrew Cuomo, traveled to the White House yesterday to convince President Trump to help him with the diagnostic kits, which he needs en masse to control the return to work.
The President of the United States announced this Monday night that “Suspend immigration” on a temporary basis to reduce the spread of coronavirus and preserve employment due to the closure of factories and shops across the country. There are currently no more details of that plan to close borders than the imminent signing of a decree for that purpose, the existence of which Donald Trump revealed on the social network Twitter.
As the president said last night: “In light of the attack by the invisible enemy, as well as the need to protect the jobs of our GREAT American citizens, I will sign an executive order to temporarily suspend immigration to the US » Since the White House ordered the temporary shutdown of economic activity, at least 22 million jobs have been destroyed.
In light of the attack from the Invisible Enemy, as well as the need to protect the jobs of our GREAT American Citizens, I will be signing an Executive Order to temporarily suspend immigration into the United States!
Since January, Trump has already has suspended entry visas to countries with a high rate of contagion: China, South Korea, Iran and the bulk of European nations, including Spain. No one who has been in them in the past 14 days can enter the United States, except American citizens and diplomats. The virus has already caused more than 41,000 deaths in the United States.
The president has seen his popularity drop in polls. According to Gallup’s poll its approval rating has plummeted by 49% to 43%. In addition, according to another poll, from the Pew Center, two-thirds of Americans believe that it has done wrong in the face of the pandemic.
President has the power to regulate immigration and to suspend the entry to the United States, according to the compilation and codification of the general federal legislation of the United States. In fact, the Supreme Court already agreed with Trump in 2018 when his decision to prevent the entry of some Muslim-majority countries by decree ended in court.
US President Donald Trump announced Tuesday that he has suspended the United States’ contribution to the World Health Organization (WHO) due to his “mismanagement” of the coronavirus epidemic.
“The world has received a lot of false information about transmission and mortality” from the Covid-19, launched Mr. Trump in a long and violent indictment against this UN agency.
“Today I order the suspension of funding for the World Health Organization while a study is conducted to examine the role of WHO in the mismanagement and concealment of the spread of coronavirus,” said he added from the White House gardens.
Stressing that the United States contributed “400 to 500 million dollars a year” to the organization, against about 40 million dollars “and even less” for China, Mr. Trump estimated that his country had the duty to claim accounts.
“If WHO had done its job and sent medical experts to China to objectively study the situation on the ground, the epidemic could have been contained at its source with very few deaths,” he said.
For several days, the Trump administration has vehemently criticized the attitude of the Geneva-based UN agency, denouncing in particular its positions which it considers too favorable to Beijing.
Washington deplores in particular that its own measures in the face of the crisis, in particular the gradual closing of its borders, have met with “strong resistance” from the WHO, which “has continued to salute the Chinese leaders for their willingness to share information + ”.
US Foreign Minister Mike Pompeo said Tuesday that the United States wants to “radically change” the way the organization works.
“In the past, WHO has done a good job. Unfortunately, this time she did not do her best, and we have to make sure that we press for a radical change, “he said.
The President of the United States, Donald Trump, ordered this Tuesday, in the middle of a coronavirus pandemic, to freeze the funds that his Government contributes to the World Health Organization (WHO).
“Today I order my government to suspend funds to the WHO while I review its conduct to determine the role of the WHO and its serious mismanagement and cover-up of the expansion of the coronavirus,” Trump announced during a press conference at the White House.
After the threats, the acts. A few days after mentioning this possibility, Donald Trump announced Tuesday April 14 the suspension of the American contribution to the World Health Organization (WHO), guilty in his eyes of having committed numerous “ mistakes On the coronavirus and being too close to China.
→ LIVE. Coronavirus: the latest information in France and worldwide
” The world has received a lot of false information about transmission and mortality Of the Covid-19, launched the American president in a long and violent indictment against this agency of the UN. The United States is the main contributor to this health agency headquartered in Geneva. ” Today, I order the suspension of funding for the World Health Organization while a study is conducted to examine its role in the mismanagement and concealment of the spread of the coronavirus Said Donald Trump from the White House gardens.
→ READ. Coronavirus: WHO under fire from Washington
The Republican President spoke of a study ” very thorough Which could last from 60 to 90 days. Stressing that the United States contributes 400 to 500 million dollars a year to the organization, against about 40 million dollars ” and even less “For China, Donald Trump considered that his country had the” duty To claim accounts.
“Problems for years”
” If WHO had done its job and sent medical experts to China to objectively study the situation on the ground, the epidemic could have been contained at its source with very few deaths “, He hammered. ” We have had problems with them for years He said again.
Donald Trump was particularly annoyed by critics of the WHO against his decision, at the end of January, to forbid travelers from China from entering the United States, a measure including the tenant of the Maison- Blanche still prides herself, assuring that she has slowed the arrival of the virus. In the eyes of the WHO, “China is always right,” deplored the American president.
→ MAINTENANCE. Coronavirus: “WHO has very limited room for maneuver”
Donald Trump also remained elusive about the conditions under which he wanted the United States to gradually implement deconfinement. After having very authoritarian remarks on Monday – ” The President of the United States decides! – he adopted a much more conciliatory tone towards the governors. “We all get along very well and we all want to make the right decisions,” he said.
The Government has extended the interruption due tocoronavirus outbreakof all trips in the Social Tourism program of the Institute for the Elderly and Social Services (Imserso) until June 30, given thevulnerability of older peoplein the face of the pandemic.
According to the order of the Ministry of Health published this Saturday in the Official State Gazette (BOE), this decision responds to “the evolution of the health crisis caused by Covid-19 and due to the special vulnerability to this disease of the group of beneficiaries of the program. “
In addition, the order decreed at the proposal of the Ministry of Social Rights and Agenda 2030 establishes its adoption “without prejudice to the extensions that may be adopted “.
The first interruption agreed by the Government suspended the performance of any activity within the scope of the Imserso social tourism programuntil April 13. The Minister of Health, Salvador Illa, assured that it was a measure to avoid displacement of the set offragile populationas regards this type of disease. “
However,with the extension of the state of alarm until April 26published this Saturday in the BOE and given the special incidence of the disease in older people, Health has decided to extend the suspension of these trips until the end of June.