Junior closes negotiation with Red Bull Bragantino for César Haydar

And it is a fact. After several weeks of proposals and counterproposals, calculator, fine print, clauses and tug of war, the negotiation between Junior and Red Bull Bragantino was finally closed for the federative and economic rights of central defender César Haydar.

EL HERALDO learned that the Brazilian team will finally pay the Sharks $ 2,800,000 for the transfer of 70% of the rights of the 19-year-old defender. The shark group reserves the remaining 30% to participate in future negotiations.

The player has been training outside the group with Michael Rangel, who is looking for a team abroad to be transferred.

Red Bull Bragantino, Brazil’s first division team, which is based in the city of Braganca Paulista, in the State of Sao Paulo, must pay 50% of the amount next week to seal the agreement and receive Haydar in the country of samba to take medical exams.

Valle del Cauca’s José Velasco, the defender’s representative, said that Bragantino’s interest in Haydar has been going back to last year, when he debuted in the first division at the hands of Luis Fernando Suárez.

In his first games as a rojiblanco, Haydar showed his technical wealth and character to play without being noticed that he was a rookie.

The coach Julio Comesaña, who at the time told the defender that he had to improve several issues of his behavior (something that Haydar later admitted and said had served him a lot), has also given him a chance in the starter and Suán’s boy ( Atlántico) has not disappointed.

In the Colombia U-18 team he also stood out and was champion in a friendly homer in Japan. It will surely be in the plans of coach Arturo Reyes for the U-20 team that will play the South American Tournament, next year in Colombian territory (from February 2 to 27).

Bragantino, which since 2019 belongs to Red Bull GmbH, an Austrian company that markets the energy drink of the same name, has been incorporating young players with talent and projection.

At the beginning of this year they hired until 2024 the Ecuadorian Leo Realpe, another 19-year-old defender who had shown his quality in Independiente del Valle, current champion of the Copa Sudamericana.

.

Zavoli: funeral in Rome, then the funeral parlor in Rimini – Ultima Ora

(ANSA) – ROME, AUG 6 – Tomorrow, Friday 7 August at 10 am, in the Church of San Salvatore in Lauro, the last farewell in Rome to the great journalist and writer Sergio Zavoli. His Rimini is waiting for him to welcome him forever at the Galli Theater in Piazza Cavour from 5 pm to 9 pm and Saturday 8 August from 10 am to 12 pm The master of Italian journalism will rest next to his lifelong friend Federico Fellini in the Monumental Cemetery of the city where a ceremony strictly reserved for family members will take place. (HANDLE).

RESERVED REPRODUCTION © Copyright ANSA