INFO CLOSED. Gaspard Gantzer: why he joined Cyril Hanouna

He who officiated in political circles, Gaspard Gantzer decided to write a new chapter in his life, to become a TV columnist. Since the start of the 2020 school year, the former candidate for Paris mayor joined Cyril Hanouna, in his program Balance your post! It must be said that it is a whole new kind of adventure, for this 41-year-old enarque who was notably one of François Hollande and Emmanuel Macron’s trusted men. This new adventure precisely, Gaspard Gantzer returned to it in the columns of your magazine Closer, which you can find at your newsagents this Friday, September 25.

In all transparency, Gaspard Gantzer explained thathe hadn’t planned at all to become a columnist on the C8 program, after his failure in the municipal elections in Paris. He hadn’t even thought about what he would do after his election campaign. “I had planned to take a long vacation, to enjoy my children, then to start teaching again, because it is one of my real passions“, he explained. Then, one day at the beginning of July, Gaspard Gantzer received a phone call by Cyril Hanouna. Immediately, the father of the family found the presenter “as warm and friendly on the phone as it can be on the air“.

Pleasant TV beginnings

But then why did the troublemaker of C8 want Gaspard Gantzer to join his team of columnists? “He wanted me for my experience of exercising high-level statehood, so that I could decipher how power works from behind the scenes. “, explained the new recruit of C8. In the process, Gaspard Gantzer added that he takes “a lot of pleasure“his television debut. The former candidate for mayor of Paris had”not afraid“to damage his image of enarch, graduate of Science Po. On the other hand, he confided, still in the columns of Closer, having received several “nasty messages“from the political world. It must be said that it is not easy to reconcile television and politics. Last year, we remember in particular Laurence Sailliet, who had resigned from his post as spokesperson for the Republicans, to join Balance your post !, as a columnist and columnist.

HOW TO BUY CLOSE? Your magazine is on sale from this Friday, September 25 in newsstands, on Android, sure iPad and on Mag Kiosk.

Subscribe to the Closermag.fr Newsletter to receive the latest news free of charge

.

Jean-Michel Maire, Benjamin Castaldi … The columnists of TPMP confide in the threats they have received

It’s not easy every day to be a public figure. The chroniclers of Don’t touch my phone have suffered from it on several occasions. Like many stars, they have also been the target of threats. Nathalie Marquay first recounted what had happened to her in 2013 when she and her husband were on a list of names where people had to be slaughtered. “TF1 put us under police protection for more than three months, 24 hours a day. They were constantly in front of our house and followed us everywhere.“She said. Bernard Montiel, for his part, once in a broadcast that he was against hunting.”My house was tagged for a year, almost every day.”

I had been threatened when I wrote the biography of Manuel Valls who was the Minister of the Interior at the time. I had received threatening letters directly at home. So the person knew my address. I had been at the police station (…) when I received the third letter, we opened it with enormous precautions because we wondered if it was not hiding toxic products“, in turn confided Gilles Verdez. Benjamin Castaldi then spoke by revealing a chilling anecdote. He assured that during the years when he presented the Loft Story, he had received a very scary package. “I received a coffin with a bullet“.

Cyril Hanouna does not remember having been threatened dangerously

Against all expectations, the troublemaker of C8 has no memory of having received such dangerous threats. “I don’t remember being the target of very serious threats. After that I am protected and of course that we have received threats on social networks like all the people exposed. Some moments have been a little hotter than others but so far I haven’t had any big stories“, he assured. Finally, currently, it is Jean Michel (…)

.

As an announcement, Gigi Hadid and Zayn Malik unveil the first photos of their daughter

Gigi Hadid and Zayn Malik announced the arrival of their baby on Thursday, September 24 by unveiling the first pictures on social networks. An expected arrival, after several rumors about the date of the model’s delivery.

Some photos of intertwined hands on social networks as an announcement for the star couple. Gigi Hadid and Zayn Malik announced Thursday, September 24 the birth of their daughter. “Our baby is here, healthy and beautiful,” the 27-year-old singer said in the caption of the photo, in which the infant’s tiny hand grips the young dad’s tattooed fingers. “Trying to put words into what I’m feeling right now would be an impossible task. The love I feel for this little human being is beyond my comprehension. I’m grateful to know her, proud to be able to call her mine and full of gratitude for the life you are going to have together. ”

.

Next time I’ll aim for the heart: is the film based on a true story?

In the movie Next time I will aim for the heart by Cédric Anger, broadcast this Thursday, September 24 on France 3, Guillaume Canet plays Franck Neuhart, a shy young man who leads a double life between his job as a policeman and his madness as a serial killer. On the occasion of the broadcast of this film released in 2014, Télé Star invites you to discover what terrible news item is adapted from Cédric Anger’s feature film.

In the 1970s, the department of Oise became the playground of a serial killer who killed a total of eight women. The latter was arrested in December 1976. It is about Marcel barbeault, nicknamed the “shadow killer”. But 18 months later, in July 1978, a new young woman was attacked in the region. In November, two other women are shot. The author of these acts taunts the police by claiming the facts in handwritten letters. In one of these letters, he states: “next time I will aim for the heart” then it runs, on December 1, by shooting Yolande Raszewski, a 19-year-old hitchhiker. In total, it is one assassination and five attempted assassinations that are to his credit.

Judged criminally irresponsible for his crimes

Each time, the perpetrator voluntarily leaves clues and the robot portraits multiply. Finally, Alain Lamare, a shy young gendarme who has been investigating these cases from the start, is suspected by his superiors. He was arrested on April 8, 1979. During his trial, Alain Lamare was tried criminally irresponsible for his crimes because suffering from a rare form of schizophrenia. Until 2011, he was interned in Moselle before joining a public mental health establishment in Nord-Pas-de-Calais.

Find this article on Telestar.fr

Death of Juliette Gréco: Stéphane Bern, Jean-Pierre Foucault … rain of tributes for the singer
Sherlock Holmes 2: which French actors are present in the casting?
Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl: Why was the filming trying?
The Hunger Games: Uprising Part 1: Why was the movie disaster rewritten?
Tips for creating a good CV

.

“Little Parisian actress of m ** de”: Karin Viard recounts the most trying shoot of her career

In promotion for his latest film Appearances, released Wednesday September 23, the actress of 54 years confided in the site Konbini on the psychological violence she suffered from director Patrick Grandperret in 1996.

Languages ​​have not finished loosen up on movie sets. Thus, after more than thirty years of career, including two Caesar, Karin Viard no longer wants to silence the names of the abusive men she suffered when she was younger. During an interview with the media Konbini, Wednesday September 23, on the sidelines of the promotion of his latest film Appearances, the one who defines herself as someone “very cash in the life” tells the shooting of Victims (released in theaters in 1996). And the way he turned to psychological harassment from the director Patrick Grandperret, died last year.

In video, “The Appearances”, the trailer

“Frankly it was very hard”

“There is a film that was very, very trying because I was treated very badly; so suddenly it was very trying, reports the actress of 54 years. It was The victims by Patrick Grandperret. I was a young actress, I was lost in Ouarzazate in the Moroccan desert and the director hated me and tortured me psychologically on a daily basis. ” One of his attacks marked her deeply: “‘So what is she going to do to us with this little Parisian actress of m ** de?” “, She remembers. Before adding, pursing his lips: “It was hard, frankly it was very hard.”

.

Enrico Macias confides in the difficult months that followed his hospitalization

After being confined for long weeks to limit the spread of the coronavirus, which he himself contracted, Enrico Macias couldn’t wait to get out of his home when the government decided to lift the lockdown. So, at the end of May 2020, he decided to leave his home to find the streets of Paris. Only, the ride did not go as planned at all. “I started to leave my house, happy to finally come back to life, to find this Paris which took me in its arms. I missed a step on a sidewalk. I fell heavily and I broke my femoral neck. I was operated on the same evening and then spent two months in a hospital room“, he confided in the columns of Evening Mag. No sooner was his freedom regained than he again became a prisoner of a place, this time: the hospital.

A new confinement that was very difficult for the singer, 81 years old. Even though he admits that the nurses were his little help, he suffered a lot. “I slept a lot, but badly, because I was woken up early in the morning for treatment. I was so exhausted that I couldn’t even watch TV. To be honest, I have also had moments of deep depression“, he said again. Enrico Macias was therefore in low spirits. Fortunately, today he was able to leave the hospital and is in great shape.

Enrico Macias had contracted the coronavirus

The last few months have not been kind to the singer. Just before he was the victim of his accident, he had contracted the coronavirus. Although he did not have the common symptoms at all, he was in great pain. “I did not have a fever, I was not coughing but I had terrible abdominal pain“, he explained. If he did not need to be hospitalized, he was still very scared and very tired.

Subscribe to the Closermag.fr Newsletter to receive the latest news free of charge

.

Prince Andrew “sex addict”: these embarrassing revelations of a former conquest

Prince Andrew takes more for his rank. Mixed up with the Epstein affair for having taken advantage of the billionaire’s sexual network, and for being also accused of sexual assault, the son of Elizabeth II was definitively put aside by the British royal family, which is trying more than ever to suffocate the scandal of which the Duke of York is the subject. However, a book which will appear soon, will not leave much respite to the prince, so much the revelations which it contains are likely to make a lot of noise.

In Sex, Lies and Dirty Money Across the World the Powerful Elite, relayed by Page Six, the author Ian Halperin has collected the testimonies of no less than twelve ancient conquests of prince Andrew, who did not hesitate to reveal the face of the father of Princesses Eugenie and Beatrice in the bedroom. “Most of the women described Andrew as the perfect man and said it was consensual”, reports the author, who specifies that one of these conquests had even described him as a “very daring lover”. “There were no limits. She said to me, ‘Andrew rocked my world in the bedroom’, but she felt disappointed because after that she didn’t hear from him again.”, precise Ian Halperin.

He “felt special” when he had “beautiful women in his bed”

Also described as a “sex addict”, the author specifies that this dependence on carnal pleasure would result from a real inferiority complex in Prince Andrew, he who since his birth has been considered number 2, behind his older brother prince charles, “considered a royal material”, while he was often seen as a “bad boy”. “It drove his playboy lifestyle. He didn’t attract attention, it made him feel special to have these beautiful women in his bed.”, states the author, who adds that prince andrew has an obsession … for redheads

Subscribe to the Closermag.fr Newsletter to receive the latest news free of charge

.

En Direct / Live: Chelsea vs Liverpool, see 3:30 p.m. on SeneNews

Chelsea vs Liverpool, a first shock from the second day of the Premier League! This afternoon (5:30 p.m., follow live on our senenews), Chelsea receives the defending champion Liverpool. For this meeting, the Chelsea Blues should appear in 4-3-3 with Kepa in goal. The defense should be made up of right-left by James, Christensen, Zouma and Azpilicueta. The middle trio will be formed by Jorginho, Mount and Kanté. Finally, in attack, Havertz and Hudson-Odoi will support Werner.

Chelsea vs Liverpool, un duel de coach

For their part, the Reds should also bet on a 4-3-3. And it will be traditional for Jürgen Klopp’s team. Alisson will keep the cages. The 4 defenders should be Alexander-Arnold, Gomez, Van Djik and Robertson. The middle trio will be made up of Fabinho, Hendersen and Wijnaldum. And finally in attack, the three usual attackers with Mohamed Salah, Sadio Mané and Firminho.

The English Championship is the one in which the title is played every day. So that’s to say the importance that this match requires for both teams.

.

A season at the Zoo: where is the show filmed?

Since 2014, the program A season at the zoo makes France 4 happy. In this documentary series, viewers discover the daily life of animal handlers, veterinarians, accommodation managers, salespeople and gardeners at the Flèche zoo, located in Sarthe. This animal park, created in 1946, has 1,600 animals of 160 species grouped together on 18 hectares of land. Every year, it is visited by 400,000 people, making it one of the most visited sites in the Pays de la Loire region.

Last January, the Flèche zoo experienced a real tragedy. One morning, a fire broke out in one of the buildings in the park. The bat cave but also three terrariums were completely destroyed by the flames. In total, about fifty animals were killed, mainly Egyptian fruit bats and geckos from Madagascar but also an Asian snake or a whip-tail lizard. “The team of caretakers and all the other members of the park are obviously very affected by the loss of our animals but have remained very united and mobilized in the action and in the management of this dramatic event”, could we read on the zoo’s social networks.

A season 12 postponed because of the Covid-19 epidemic

Produced by Banijay and Alexia Laroche-Joubert, Une saison au zoo has been, since 2014, one of the flagship programs of France 4. Bonus event episodes have sometimes come close to one million viewers, a feat for a channel like France 4 Filming for season 12, which was originally scheduled to begin in February, has been postponed this summer, due to the Covid-19 epidemic. This twelfth season has been broadcast every day on France 4 since August 31. It is followed by more than 500,000 viewers.

Find this article on Telestar.fr

Laurent (L’Amour est dans le meadow): “One of my suitors almost ran away!”
François-Xavier Renou: “I am not replacing Pierre-Jean Chalençon!”
Lolywood Night (TMC): “It is a pride for us to play with Pascal Légitimus, Fred Testot or Elie Semoun”
Deal done: what was the show’s auction record?
Plus belle la vie: Barbara in 007 mode … What to expect this week

.

Alessandra Sublet as a couple: why the host has formalized with her companion Jordan Deguen

To live happy, live hidden ? Not anymore ! Crazy in love with Jordan Deguen for a year and a half, Alessandra Sublet They don’t care about their age difference. This summer, the flagship host of TF1 has chosen to live her love story in the open, by sharing a few pictures of her vacation with her companion, Jordan Deguen on Instagram. Thus, one can see the couple, accomplice, after a climbing session near Rocchetta Nervina or very much in love under the Italian sun. In legend, the 43-year-old host shared: “We call it love. “Divorced from Clément Miserez, the father of her children, for two years, Alessandra Sublet has indeed turned the page and is radiant!

For TV 7 Days, the pretty brunette explained why she exposed her couple today: “I felt the urge, this summer, to act like someone completely anonymous: to be proud of the person who has shared my life for a year and a half. So I posted a photo of Jordan, my boyfriend, on Instagram. It’s true that I often protect my privacy, but you also have to listen to yourself and feel free.“As Jordan Deguen is only 30 years old, Alessandra Sublet added:”I did not regret my gesture for a single second, even if this publication has caused a lot of ink to flow, because he is thirteen years younger than me. It’s very funny to see the reactions of people, especially in 2020 … But I do what I want, without being influenced by the eyes of others.

“The negative slides over me”

When she shared a first shot on social networks with the young businessman, Alessandra Sublet had received many messages of support, but also less sympathetic comments … We could read: “The age difference is obvious” ; or : “She takes them to the cradle!“Although she reads most of the comments about her, the host is not affected by these messages. TV 7 Days, she explained: “The negative slides over me. I am fascinated by those who subscribe to my account, watch my shows and criticize me. We must have time to waste!

Subscribe to the Closermag.fr Newsletter to receive the latest news free of charge

.