WhatsApp It is considered one of the most important messaging applications in the world. With more than 2,000 million active users, its web version for computer is a tool that people who need to read messages or share photos and videos from any computer have been able to take full advantage of it.
The function WhatsApp Web It is widely used in different countries around the world, especially by students and workers who have to spend hours on the computer, and who cannot always have the cell phone on hand to reply to a message. These conversations are synced between your phone and your computer, so you can read them on both devices.
Remember that to enter the web version of WhatsApp you need to scan the QR code captured on the computer monitor and link it with the cell phone. Did you know that you can use the application on mobile or tablet? Here we tell you how to do it and in this way you can use your account on two different devices.
How to use WhatsApp Web on the computer?
Follow these steps and you can use WhatsApp Web in the computer:
- Open the WhatsApp web version in the computer.
- Enter the whatsapp app in the mobile. Then, click on the three-dot button in the upper right.
- In the options menu, click on “WhatsApp Web”.
- Scan the QR code that appears in the web version of WhatsApp with the mobile camera.
How to use WhatsApp Web on an Android tablet or iPad?
Follow these steps and you can use WhatsApp Web on a tablet:
- Open the browser on your tablet. Then, from the options menu, activate the ‘desktop mode’.
- Enter the page WhatsApp Web.
- Scan with your mobile the QR code.
- Once scanned, all conversations will appear on the tablet screen.
What operating systems are compatible with WhatsApp?
- Windows Phone
- Symbian OSSeries 40
- Microsoft Windows
Discord: The alternative app to WhatsApp that is gaining strength
IT MAY INTEREST YOU