Saadet Party made a statement regarding the death of Kazan.
The statement said:
Şevket Kazan, a member of the High Advisory Board of the Saadet Party and the Former Minister of Justice, died.
* May Allah make your place heaven.
* The funeral prayer will be performed in Hacı Bayram Veli Mosque and then buried in Cebeci Asri Cemetery.
KARAMOLLAOĞLU: WE ARE OUR FAVORITE
Receiving the news of the death of Kazan, Saadet Party Chairman Temel Karamollaoğlu went to the hospital.
Making a statement at the exit of the hospital, Karamollaoğlu said:
* Rest in peace.
* Our Şevket brother walked to the mercy of his mercy.
* He had been in intensive care for a long time.
* It was an older brother that we loved and passed great services.
* We grant him mercy from Allah Almighty and condolences and patience to his relatives.
* I hope God will set the place to heaven.
MESSAGE FROM THE MINISTER OF JUSTICE, GÜL
Justice Minister Abdulhamit Gul shared his condolences due to the death of Kazan.
Gul, who shared on his Twitter account, said, “I learned with the regret of the death of the brother of Şevket Kazan, one of the veterans of the National View, one of our former ministers of justice. He said, “The place is heaven and the place is ali.”
WHO IS THE ŞEVKET KAZAN?
Şevket Kazan, who was born in Sakarya on December 7, 1933, was elected as the Deputy of Kocaeli from the National Selamet Party in 1973 and became the Minister of Justice in the CHP-MSP government established that year.
Kazan, who worked as the Minister of Labor in the 1st Nationalist Front Government in 1976, became a deputy from the Welfare Party in 1991 and once again served as the Ministry of Justice in the Refahyol government established in 1996.