President Jokowi Offers to Cooperate with Law Enforcement in Response to PDIP’s Alleged ScandalDocuments
JAKARTA, KOMPASTV — President Joko Widodo, the 7th President of the Republic of Indonesia, has stated his willingness to cooperate with law enforcement if required. This announcement comes in response to recent threats by PDIP’s Secretary General, Hasto Kristiyanto, who claimed to possess documents exposing high-level corruption.
находится в Jokowi’s residence at Jl. Sumber Banjarsari, Solo, Central Java, on Tuesday (31/12/2024), the President responded to the allegations. "Yes, I would cooperate (if called by the law enforcement)," he said, indicating his readiness to provide information if summoned.
When asked about the documents said to be in the possession of Hasto Kristiyanto and the PDIP, Jokowi maintained a nonchalant stance. "No problem," he briefly commented, expressing his lack of concern about PDIP’s intentions and the existence of such documents.
Connie Rahakundini Bakrie, currently in Russia, previously revealed that she had documented several allegations with Hasto Kristiyanto and registered them with a notary in Russia. According to Connie, these documents would serve as a ‘time bomb’ for the PDIP.
Meanwhile, PDIP politician Guntur Romli confirmed the existence of these documents, stating that they were taken by Connie and registered with a Russian notary. He also hinted that these documents reveal political scandals, corruption, abuses of power, and even weaknesses within Indonesia’s Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK). Guntur highlighted the authenticity and strength of these documents, which include video, audio, and text recordings.
In light of these developments, President Jokowi’s willingness to cooperate with law enforcement has been widely welcomed as a sign of transparency and commitment to combating corruption. As the investigation progresses, more details about the alleged scandal documents are expected to emerge.
