Theaters, museums, artists and musicians, as well as educational courses and intellectual quizzes, offered programs for those who are forced to quarantine at home. RBC Style and RBC Trends Compiled a Poster for Online Events
Cinema “October”, Moscow
(Photo: Sergey Vedyashkin / AGN “Moscow”)
- “RBC Style” has released the editorial project “We are at home today”, in which he offers to see how musicians, actors and writers spend time at home. People’s artist Alexander Filipenko reads poetry in a virtual apartment building, pianist Riad Mammadov plays, Serenade of the Troubadour is performed by actor Grigory Servant, jazz singer Dusya Lererer is singing, the project is by Artemiev and Musya Totibadze, Alisa Khazanova reads the story of Kurt Vonnegut.
- During self-isolation, Russian musicians uploaded several new songs to the Network: the group “Accident” released a clip “The World During the Plague”, “Splin” wrote a letter to Harry Potter, Zemfira released the single “Crimea”. Andrei Makarevich was responsible for Harry Potter’s letter to Spleen.
Star flash mobs: how celebrities help fight coronavirus
Theater and music
- “Gogol Center” will show the dance performance of Eugene Kulagin “Shakespeare”. The first show will take place on April 26 at 20:00, the replay – on April 27 at 15:00.
- The Alexandrinsky Theater will show 11 performances until April 30. The poster can be studied on the website of the theater.
- Brusnikin’s workshop announced Brus Home Fest. The program includes online concerts, readings, improvised cooking shows, acting sketches and daily exercises.
- The Taganka Theater will show “The Seagull 73458” directed by Dainius Kazlauskas. Starring Irina Apeksimova, Daria Avratinsky, Alexander Metelkin and Vasily Urievsky. You can watch it on April 26 at 19:00 on the theater’s website, as well as on the Okko platform in the Art Online section, where recording will be available for a month.
- Vienna Opera opens a free broadcast of the best productions. Streams will be held daily, at 17:00 Moscow time, and will remain available throughout the day.
The entire poster of the time of self-isolation, from theatrical premieres to fitness training, is in the RBC Style selection.
What to do in quarantine: cultural online poster
- Moskino opened access to 10 Soviet incorruptibles for the 85th anniversary of the Moscow Metro. You can watch including films such as “Kin-dza-dza” and “Cranes are flying.”
- The Pushkin Museum to them. A.S. Pushkina launched the educational course # Nedinis Pushkin and continues the cycle of online lectures and meetings “Ask the keeper”.
- “Garage” opened the portal “Self-isolation” with video tours.
- The paintings of Salvador Dali can be found during a virtual tour of the artist’s museum in Florida. Virtual tours of the Louvre are also available.
- Fodazione Prada and the online cinema MUBI have compiled a collection of films that did not find support from viewers and critics during the rental, the tales included “Tales of the South” with Dwayne Johnson, “The Countess from Hong Kong” with Charlie Chaplin and Sophia Loren, “Night Movements” with Dakota Fanning and Jesse Eisenberg. You can watch it on mubi.com, the free period is seven days.
- Yandex has opened a virtual gallery of neural network art with an exposition of 4 thousand paintings written by artificial intelligence. There are four halls in the gallery: “People”, “Nature”, “City” and “Mood”.
- Apple has opened free access to some Apple TV + content for free viewing. Users who are not subscribed to the service will be able to while away time watching the documentary “The Queen of the Elephants”, the series “The House with the Servant”, “For the Sake of All Humanity”, “Dickinson” and “Little America” and children’s content: “Snoopy in Space “,” Helpers “and” Ghost Messages “. Amediateka offers a 50 percent discount on subscriptions for the STAYHOME3 promo code for three months, STAYHOME6 for six months and STAYHOME12 for one year. “KinoPoisk HD” gives a subscription until the end of April to everyone who does not have a valid one (according to the pokavsedoma promotional code).
Gone online and many bar quiz and intellectual games.
- The 60 Seconds Club holds online games for everyone who wants to play several of its leagues, including sports and thematic quiz.
- He transferred games to the online and E-quiz – he conducts the classic team media quiz and the individual competition “Yoksel”
- “Brain” and “Quiz, pliz!” posted free games for downloading and holding home tournaments and continue regular games by transferring them to the Internet.
- Transferred quizes to the Internet and Formula IQ.
- Conducts Squiz Online Quizzes daily.
- The Running City decided to conduct its main annual orienteering races in Moscow and St. Petersburg on the Internet.
Lectures and courses
- Gogol School has launched two online intensives: on stage speech and on physical theater (they will show how to develop diction with the help of breathing, voice and body, cope with excitement and keep the attention of the audience). Each intensive consists of seven lessons of an hour and a half.
- The editor of the magazine “Art of Cinema” Eugene Maisel, with the submission of the Voznesensky Center, begins a series of lectures on independent Russian cinema of the tenth years.
- The Malaya Bronnaya Theater and the Solomon Mikhoels Contemporary Theater Support and Development Foundation conduct BrON Air with lectures by theater experts and public talk about contemporary art.
- The Pushkin Museum offers the course “History of World Art. Favorites. ” Ten lectures will be available until April 30. In the Telegram channel, you can discuss lectures with course coordinators and classmates.
- The Novikov School culinary school has opened access to more than 300 master classes of domestic and foreign chefs and confectioners.
- A network of private language kindergartens and clubs Discovery has opened free access to developing online classes for children four to five years old. They will be engaged in English, mathematics, life skills and develop musical skills.
- The educational project Arzamas until April 15 provides a free subscription for the KARANTIN promo code.
- Coursera’s educational platform to support distance learning for students has opened access to all courses.
- The national platform “Open Education” broadcasts lectures of leading Russian universities in real time.
- The cultural platform “Synchronization” suspended offline lectures until April 10, but opened free access to two courses on the history of cinema and art history.
- The GeekBrains educational platform offers to fill out a questionnaire for free access to programming and management courses.
For a complete list of educational programs and courses, see the RBC Trends selection.
What to do during quarantine
The spread of coronavirus Covid-19 in the regions of Russia
Number of confirmed cases of infection
Source: Federal and Regional Anti-Virus Activities
Russian data i
Kirill Sirotkin, George Tadtaev