Do you want to change the style of WhatsApp? Well, you can do it with these steps. According to the latest report from Sensor Tower, the app has reached the sum of 39 million downloads in the world. But few know the true tricks that the program hides on your cell phone.
Do you know that you can permanently change the letter or font of the application? Just as you read it. There is a hidden trick of WhatsApp which allows you to modify your writing. But this will not only depend on the program, but also on your mobile device.
To achieve this it is necessary that you only have an Android terminal (or in any case an iPhone). Then you will use some fairly simple steps to be able to do it without problems.
It should be noted that it is not necessary to download any of the applications that promise to perform this trick and that, in the end, they only steal your data and personal information. Learn now:
- To begin you must go to the Settings of your device.
- Once inside, click where it says Screen and brightness.
- There you should go to Text size.
- In that area you can not only choose the size of the text or the display, but some terminals such as Samsung and Xiaomi allow you to modify the font.
- Select the one you want. You can also download millions of letters in its virtual store.
- When you choose one of them and agree, open WhatsApp and you will see that all the letters have changed.
It should be noted that this type of font will only be seen by you, that is, if you send a message to the other person, they will not appreciate the new font style you have in WhatsApp.
The best WhatsApp tricks
1. Hands-free voice notes: By simply pressing and holding the microphone icon and sliding upwards, you can lock the voice memo function to record, without having to hold the mobile with your hands. An option that surprisingly works!
2. Mark main messages: To obtain this option you must use the “star” message function, where you will mark key messages that you will easily see in a central location. All you have to do is press the message you want to save as a favorite and then touch the “star” icon.
If your device is an iPhone, you can find all Starred Messages by going to Settings and Starred Messages or by selecting the chat name and tapping “Starred Messages”. In the case of Android users, they will have to press “More options” and then “Starred messages”.
3. Check messages without touching the cell phone: If you want to be able to check WhatsApp without having to use your mobile device, what you have to do is download the WhatsApp web desktop app, which will project your cell phone conversations to a computer. So you can send messages, photos and GIFs without having to have your equipment in your hands.
Meet Discord, the app that could replace WhatsApp
IT MAY INTEREST YOU