PlayStation 5: how much does this exclusive gold-plated design cost?

The British luxury goods company Truly Exquisite announced that it will launch an exclusive edition of the PlayStation 5 bathed in oro. Although the official date of the arrival of the console to the shelves is not yet, the English house will begin with the pre-sale in the next days.

.

Exclusive: Nearly a fifth of enrollees in Pfizer, BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine study are Black or Latino

(This August 21 story has been corrected to rectify percentages of people with fever in trial in the fourth from last paragraph)

FILE PHOTO: People gather in downtown amid the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) outbreak in Chelsea, Massachusetts, U.S., May 20, 2020. REUTERS/Brian Snyder

By Julie Steenhuysen and Michael Erman

CHICAGO/NEW YORK (Reuters) – Nearly a fifth of 11,000 people enrolled so far in a 30,000-volunteer U.S. trial testing a COVID-19 vaccine from Pfizer (PFE.N) and German partner BioNTech (22UAy.F) are Black or Latino, groups among the hardest hit by the coronavirus virus pandemic, a top Pfizer executive said.

“Between Latinx and Black or African American populations, we’re running at about 19 percent or so,” Dr. Bill Gruber, Pfizer’s senior vice president of vaccine clinical research and development, told Reuters in an interview.

“We’re trying to push even higher than that.”

Black and Latino Americans are infected with COVID-19 at more than twice the rate of white Americans, with Native Americans infected at even higher rates, research has shown. The groups are historically underrepresented in clinical trials.

The companies’ vaccine has quickly advanced into late-stage testing, with some participants already getting their second of two doses.

Physicians and scientists have been urging companies testing coronavirus vaccines to include Black, Latino and indigenous Americans in COVID-19 vaccine trials in hopes of building trust among at-risk populations.

“We have a lot of campaigns to reach out to those communities because they are overrepresented in terms of COVID-19 illness, so we are very keen to have those individuals as part of our trial,” Gruber said on Thursday. “They have higher attack rates and they are most likely to benefit.”

According to a Reuters/Ipsos poll in May, only half of Black Americans said they were somewhat or very interested in taking a COVID-19 vaccine.

Gruber did not disclose the number of Native Americans enrolled in the trial, but said Pfizer plans to draw on ties from its Prevnar 7 pneumococcal vaccine tests in the southwestern United States.

“I’m hopeful we’ll be able to make further inroads in that community as well,” he said.

Pfizer and BioNTech expect to have data sufficient for an emergency use authorization (EUA) or to start a full submission in October, according to Gruber.

The company does not need to finish recruiting the full 30,000 patients planned for the trial in order to have enough data to support an EUA, he said.

The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has said COVID-19 vaccine trials need to have a safety database of at least 3,000 individuals for each of the younger and elderly populations in which it is tested.

Ultimately, the speed with which the vaccine can be approved depends on how quickly patients in the placebo arm become infected with the virus, starting about a week after the second dose is administered. That began this week.

“We won’t really know until we get a little farther,” Gruber said.

“We’re following the rules that assure rigor,” he added, saying the company was taking no short cuts.

“I can’t tell you what will happen politically,” Gruber said, when asked about concerns the Trump administration might pressure companies and regulators to announce progress before the November election.

Gruber said the companies were now in talks with the FDA about how to begin testing the vaccine in children, a group the regulatory agency itself is eager to gather data on.

Vaccines work differently in children and adults.

Gruber said vaccine tests often progress in stages, first in older adolescents, then younger adolescents, and finally in children. But younger adults have higher rates of reactions, such as fevers and sore arms, to Pfizer’s vaccine than older adults do, Gruber said.

Roughly 17% of adults between the ages of 18-55 in Pfizer’s most recent trial had fevers after being given the vaccine, most of them mild, compared with 8% among those aged 65-85.

There is a risk those reactions could be even more heightened in younger populations, he added.

“Younger children – maybe that’s not going to be tolerated. Maybe we’re going to have severe fevers,” he said. “That’s why we’re adopting a very thoughtful, graduated approach. Children are not just small adults.”

Gruber said the company is submitting safety data to the FDA and working out a testing plan for children, which he expects to start soon.

Reporting by Julie Steenhuysen in Chicago and Michael Erman in New York

.

This is how the trends in aesthetic surgery and medicine have changed in recent months | News

At the beginning of this -unpredictable- year, experts predicted that, in a matter of medical-aesthetic treatments, lips, double chin or facial fillers would be the focus of their work in the coming months. What they did not expect, neither they nor almost anyone, is that, a few weeks after kicking off 2020, a pandemic would arrive that would not only keep us confined for months in our homes, but would completely change the way we live and think. Personal values ​​have taken a turn for the majority of the population, but social distance and teleworking have also affected our day-to-day lives and, above all, what is our priority. How has this situation influenced trends in aesthetic medicine and surgery? Has the demand for these interventions dropped now that the mask covers a large part of our face and we hardly have social events? Several professionals in the sector explain it to us.
SEE NEWS >>

.

How BTS reacted to Blackpink clip – POPCAKE

Last Friday, the two most popular groups from South Korea: BTS and Blackpink, new clips released. The submitted works instantly received a positive reaction from fans. It is worth noting that the Blackpink clip was liked by fans more than the work of BTS. And how did the idols themselves react to the girls return?

A video appeared on the network in which the BTS boy band members decided to get together to watch the new Blackpink clip. I wonder what kind of reaction they had?

The video for the song “How you like that” is definitely intrigued idols from the very first frames, and if you look at their reaction further, it becomes clear that the clip pleasantly surprised them. Closer to the middle of the song you can see how the head of the group RM starts to swayand Jin constantly inserts enthusiastic comments. Jungkook’s reaction is especially funny! You just look at this surprised face, because he watched the clip without taking his eyes.

Although BTS and Blackpink are rivals, we will be very happy if there will be exclusively friendly relations between the groups!

.

How BTS reacted to Blackpink clip – POPCAKE

Last Friday, the two most popular groups from South Korea: BTS and Blackpink, new clips released. The submitted works instantly received a positive reaction from fans. It is worth noting that the Blackpink clip was liked by fans more than the work of BTS. And how did the idols themselves react to the girls return?

A video appeared on the network in which the BTS boy band members decided to get together to watch the new Blackpink clip. I wonder what kind of reaction they had?

The video for the song “How you like that” is definitely intrigued idols from the very first frames, and if you look at their reaction further, it becomes clear that the clip pleasantly surprised them. Closer to the middle of the song you can see how the head of the group RM starts to swayand Jin constantly inserts enthusiastic comments. Jungkook’s reaction is especially funny! You just look at this surprised face, because he watched the clip without taking his eyes.

Although BTS and Blackpink are rivals, we will be very happy if there will be exclusively friendly relations between the groups!

.

Panfilov explained how to shoot candid scenes in the series “Sweet Life”

Nikita Panfilov is one of those actors whose image is not forgotten. It is quite difficult to get a thoughtful squint of his eyes and a frivolous grin out of his head. That is how the viewer saw him in the cult dramatic story “Sweet Life”. And no longer forgets.

Since June 29, a bold series about the life of a generation of 30-year-olds starts on TNT. The project has already managed to win the love of millions of viewers.

Why is this story so catchy, why there are so many bed scenes in the frame and whether there will be a new season of the series – one of the main characters of the series, actor Nikita Panfilov, told Teleprogramma.pro in an exclusive interview about all this.

Nikita Panfilov admits that the project hooked him with his courage
Photo: TNT


– What personally hooked you on the project “Sweet Life”? Why is it worth a look?

– Hooked up courage for that time. It was one of the first such projects, the first in our market. When the pilot was launched, they were afraid that they would not show him at all, and they would make them outcasts for that.

Well, I liked the character himself. In my opinion, he is the only person in the series who does not lie to anyone. Yes, it behaves immorally, but does not deceive anyone and does not promise anything.

During the filming of intimate scenes there must be a mystery, otherwise everything will slide into pornography Photo: TNT

– The series is quite frank and a lot of bed scenes. How do you feel about such filming?

– It’s always interesting for me to try something new and unexpected, moreover, in everything. That was the first time in the cinema, and I wanted to try what it was like.

Most of the time in the series I generally spend without clothes. But … Undressing when 52 people are behind the camera for the first time was hellishly difficult. This in the series it seems that I am standing alone, but in fact everything is not so.

Bed scenes in films are shot very carefully: actor Nikita Panfilov Photo: TNT

– And how does all this happen? Does feeling of oppression end in the end?

– As for the technical side, the boys just do not show anything. and the girls «stick up».

I’m not joking, there are special devices that are used to wind up, like with adhesive tape. This is art, when there seems to be nothing, but everyone sees the opposite, the result is intimate scenes.

But again, I repeat, everything is so prim and veiled on the site that you do not believe in the result, but everything turns out to be even very believable.

– How were the relationships on the site between the actors? Were there any conflicts or maybe, on the contrary, warm friendly relations have been established?

– With Anton Denisenko, we generally had the only joint scene for the entire series, and now he is one of my best friends.

Relations on the project were family, rarely when so. In tandem, something good is always born, sometimes even beautiful. Once there was a skirmish with Mayakin, but in the evening we ran and reconciled.

Nikita Panfilov admits that he would like to star in the new season and hopes that there will be less bed scenes Photo: TNT

– Did the pandemic affect your workflow? What do you think about the forecasts of the second wave?

– It affected everyone, the whole world suffered. The cinema and theater business fell into a stupor, and I was completely devoted to household, kitchen garden, home, basement. Planed, sawed, planted, watered. In the fall, I will probably reap the fruits of all this.

The time is complicated, nervous, when people are checked who and what are standing, and what are you standing for yourself. May God grant us the second wave will pass, which, if it happens, will be stronger than the first and not all will survive it.

– In which projects will we see Nikita Panfilov in the near future?

– Now I am starring in the series “Dog” in the sixth season. Soon the “Presumption of Innocence” and another project “Reckless” will be released.

“Sweet Life”, from Monday to Thursday at 21:00 on TNT

.

Egorov on the match “Sochi” — “Rostov”

Egorov believes that the players of the Sochi club came ugly, but there’s fault and RPL.

“The regulation was not violated, in the sense that the clubs have agreed, because otherwise it would be like in match-fixing. In my opinion the Premier League was obliged as a regulator, as organizer of the competition to make an independent decision to postpone this game because the precedent has already been.

It was in late November of last year, and it was with the same team, “Sochi”, which now refused to transfer “Rostov”, although its consent is not required, it could solve RPL”, — says Sergey Egorov.

“There is one unofficial version is that when there was a General meeting of the League, when he said this coveny regulations, it was agreed that if ill any team if it is put on quarantine, it 03.

We can about anything to negotiate or not, but there are regulators of the process and the laws of the Russian Federation. To put it tougher, the RPL of a coward to take any decision, giving it at the mercy of the clubs,” he continues.

According to Yegorov, now Sochi has become the most hated club in the country.

“Because the young club had the opportunity, in my opinion, to advance a title that gives the “Komsomolskaya Pravda”: “the Gentleman of year”. If the club agreed to the transfer, the alternatives to “Komsomolskaya Pravda”, who serve, simply would not exist.

And Sochi won my heart and the love of fans across the country, doing nobly, especially, to be selfish, in this composition, in such a good head coach “Sochi” has not departed from the Premier League. But, unfortunately, “Sochi” went on the way: its a shirt close to the body,” he concluded.

The expert believes that this season it may become a trend, and many clubs will refuse transfers.

It is known that the basic structure “Rostov” could not participate in the match, as the club recorded six cases of infection with coronavirus: the team and coaches were sent to quarantine. In the end, took the field with the young squad with an average age of 17-18 years held against the opposing players.

Earlier the website of Radio “Komsomolskaya Pravda” wrote about how the PR of the Sochi club has tried to make fun of young rivals in Instagram, but caustic entry had to be removed.

.

Sharapova on a drunken accident with Ephraim: “This is the drama of our country”

The morning air on June 9 that led Arina Sharapova was overshadowed by the news of the accident with Mikhail Efremov, in consequence of which killed the driver of a delivery service 58-year-old Sergey Zakharov.

Leading admitted that for her, this story is a big hoax. On the one hand, Mikhail Efremov know how wonderful and talented actor, whose performance thrilled the many spectators.

However, there is another, darker side, which many have no idea, but the circles in which the artist revolved, of course knew about his addiction to alcohol. Arina admitted that together with Ephraim went to the same school and this tragedy is perceived as a personal drama.

She also noted that this drama for the family of the deceased Sergei Zakharov, and for the family of Ephraim, who prayed for a successful outcome. Arina stressed, however, that this is an accident — an indicator of a wider “scale of the disaster” — “it is a drama of our country,” she said.

“Because that’s such “Michaels of Ephraim” in the country indefinitely. We are accustomed to drunk driving, that’s fine by us”, — she explained her idea.

Elena Hanga also agreed with his colleague, noting that Russia has formed a whole layer of jokes about drunks, they say, if a man drinks, he is wonderful. However, this, according to companion Sharapova, does not absolve people of social responsibility.

.

What does the Chernobyl tehnika look like on the territory of a radioactive dump today?

The network published exclusive pictures.

AT exclusion zone everything remains – at home, cars, motorcycles, buses. The network showed how the equipment looks on the territory radioactive landfill these days. The author of the photos is Maxim Mayorov.

Seems to be, looters already dragged everything that is possible. In the landfill, cars, buses, tractors, trucks and fire engines, covered from head to toe with rust, stand and roll.

Among them, you can consider old ZILs, and LAZ-695, and even a tank. Looking at all this, I want to cry – how mercilessly time is.

In the comments below the photo heated debate whether radiation remained in the metal that the looters carried out of the exclusion zone. Some are sure that today we drive radioactive cars, because radiation does not disappear when the metal is remelted. Others write that quite a few years have passed since then, and that everything is safe.

Recall that the accident at the Chernobyl nuclear power plant occurred April 26, 1986. The reactor of the fourth power unit was destroyed, and a large amount of radioactive substances was thrown into the environment.

.

start your custom design just for twelve lucky ones

MADRID

Updated:

save

Related news

As the first product in Bentley Mulliner’s new portfolio, the new Bacalar offers exclusively The only twelve potential buyers of the model have a personalization opportunity to express their personal tastes in the new limited edition convertible Grand Tourer vehicle.

While work on the new car is on hiatus until the Bentley headquarters in Crewe reopens, the process by which customers can choose their custom specifications has already started.

By not sharing a single exterior body panel with any other Bentley model, the Bacalar is a true statement of craftsmanship, with ultra-custom interior finishes limited only by customers’ imaginations.

The style of each of the 12 examples of Bacalar will be uniquely specified in collaboration with individual customers and the Bentley Mulliner team. Never-before-seen paint options, exterior treatments, interior finishes and materials are the essence of what makes the Bacalar a genuine and unique car.

Hides under the front hood a massive W12 engine to which extra power is extracted with a new electronic management of its supply by double turbocharger. With these new settings, the Bentley Bacalar reaches 659 hp, which is distributed to each of its wheels through a complicated intelligent distribution all-wheel drive system.

The Bacalar sports lines they are sculpted in carbon fiber capable of guaranteeing maximum torsional rigidity despite going bare. After the only two seats, there is an additional space in which the suitcase made to measure by Schedoni fits.

The hood is protected under an automatically operated cover which streamlined the upper part of the racing headrests in the style of racing cars of the fifties and sixties, which was also somewhat inspired by the Bentley EXP 100 GT on which it was supposedly based

.