Pokmon Go has already presented its news for the month of November 2020 that we can enjoy both in Spain and in the rest of the world. From Niantic they prepare the return of familiar faces to the raids as well as some interesting improvements in the title functions. Below we show you the announced details.
One more month we will have a new research achievement for completing the 7 daily field research stamps. In November the achievement was the following:
- Togetic, the Happiness Pokémon: from Sunday, November 1, 2020, at 10:00 p.m. CET (1:00 p.m. PST) to Tuesday, December 1, 2020, at 10:00 p.m. CET (1:00 p.m. PST).
In the 5 star raids, the most interesting and profitable for the whole community, we will have the following Pokémon available on different dates:
- Darkrai: from Friday, October 23, 2020, at 1:00 p.m. PDT to Thursday, November 5, 2020, at 1:00 p.m. PST.
- A well-known Pokémon: from Thursday, November 5, 2020 at 10:00 p.m. CET to Monday, November 16, 2020 at 10:00 p.m. CET (1:00 p.m. PST).
- Terrakion, Cobalion and Virizion: from Monday, November 16, 2020 at 10:00 PM CET to Tuesday, November 24, 2020 at 10:00 PM CET (1:00 PM PST).
It is further confirmed that every week in November there will be a raid time event on Wednesday at 18:00 local time, with the five-star raid boss of the week.
During the month of November, Featured Pokémon time will take place Tuesday at 18:00 in local time. These will be the Pokémon featured in each hour and their special bonuses:
- Tuesday, November 3, 2020: Cubone will be featured and you will earn double Stardust for catching Pokémon.
- Tuesday, November 10, 2020: Jigglypuff be the featured one and you will earn double XP for catching Pokémon.
- Tuesday, November 17, 2020: Meowth will be the featured one and you will earn double Candy for catching Pokémon.
- Tuesday, November 24, 2020: Barboach will be featured and you will earn double Candy for transferring Pokémon.
Finally Niantic has announced various feature updates that will make life more comfortable for players and which will be implemented in the coming weeks. It is mainly that you can get more information about the Pokémon that you already know and love in the following examples:
- If the Pokémon has hatched from an Egg: You will see what kind of Egg it has come from.
- If you have caught the Pokémon: In an encounter after a raid, you can get more information about the raid, such as whether it was an EX raid or a mega raid, or whether you fought the raid remotely or in person.
- Also see: If you have encountered the Pokémon in a special encounter such as after winning the GO Fighting League, in a Research Achievement encounter, or in a surprise encounter after taking a snapshot.
- You can even see: if you caught the Pokémon during one of the ticketed events, such as a Pokémon GO Fest.
On the other hand it will update the moment Trainers receive special research lines from the past so the new Trainers don’t get overwhelmed. For example, instead of receiving multiple lines of special research after completing the special research A Unique Discovery, Trainers they will receive them later, once they progress with the special research lines they already have. This will not affect Trainers who have already received all past Special Research Lines.
Familiar faces return to raids, new feature updates, and more – find out what’s up during the month of November in Pokémon GO. https://t.co/8uiMqLGTYL pic.twitter.com/gY6YsVUQIx— Pokmon GO Espaa (@PokemonGOespana) October 23, 2020
It has also been reported that there will be a limited investigation event what will celebrate the November 28 2020, whose Featured Pokémon will be announced later. Pokmon Go, is available free for Android and iOS since 2016. If you want to know more details about the title, you can consult our complete guide with tips and tricks.